- John Tyler, Mellve Shahid and Vantage CEO Eric Acree
- From left to right: Allen Blevins, Benjamin Kim, Chalino Gonzalez and SSGT Eddie Roberts from Roosevelt High ROTC
- Left to right: Mellve Shahid, Steve Meyers, Mrs. James Horn and Isadore Wayne.
- Isadore Wayne threw out the first pitch.
- Left to right: Mellve Shahid, Steve Meyers, Mrs. James Horn and Isadore Wayne
The Empowerment Network, Inc (TEN) is a 501(c)(3) federally recognized nonprofit organization incorporated under Missouri State statutes. Over the past five years we have been very active in the struggle against Prostate Cancer across the Saint Louis Metropolitan area. While The Empowerment Network, Inc is relatively new as a group, our many years of service to academe and the community has proven to be invaluable in this endeavor. The objectives of The Empowerment Network Cancer Center is to efficiently and effectively reach populations of uninsured, underinsured, diagnosed and undiagnosed males (aged 35 years and over) and their families and to:Heighten awareness of prostate and related cancers