Web Page Slideshow by WOWSlider.com v4.0
- Recognized at November's Support Group meeting - honoring our Veterans.
- October 12, 2013
- Mr. Ted Douglas receiving the 2013 James Horn Survivor of the Year Service Award
- Eric Acree presents The Empowerment Network with a check.
- Presenting the 2013 National Prostate Cancer Proclamation
- Sponsored by the 100 Black Men.
The Empowerment Network, Inc (TEN) is a 501(c)(3) federally recognized nonprofit organization incorporated under Missouri State statutes. Over the past five years we have been very active in the struggle against Prostate Cancer across the Saint Louis Metropolitan area. While The Empowerment Network, Inc is relatively new as a group, our many years of service to academe and the community has proven to be invaluable in this endeavor. The objectives of The Empowerment Network Cancer Center is to efficiently and effectively reach populations of uninsured, underinsured, diagnosed and undiagnosed males (aged 35 years and over) and their families and to:
- Heighten awareness of prostate and related cancers
- Increase PSA testing/screening
- Provide treatment referrals, education, resources and support
- Increase volunteerism